Section IV. TROUBLESHOOTING
it off and check the following items:
This section contains troubleshooting instruc-
tions for the voltmeter. Any malfunction that is
a. Wrong control settings or improper input
beyond the scope of operator or organizational
maintenance shall be referred to direct and gen-
b. Damaged or incorrectly installed power
If the voltmeter fails to operate correctly, turn
Section V. MAINTENANCE OF VOLTMETER
(4) Grasp the right end of the fuse and pull
it out from the left spring clip.
This section contains maintenance instructions
applicable to operator and organizational activi-
To install a replacement power fuse, proceed
ties. Maintenance of the voltmeter by these ac-
tivities is limited to the following items:
(5) Rotate the FUSE PULL handle back to
a. Fuse and knob replacement.
its normal (fully right) position.
(6) insert the new fuse fully into the spring
4 - 9
a. Fuse Replacement. The power fuse F1 is
To avoid damage to the voltmeter,
located within the ac power connector assembly
replace defective fuse with one
having identical rating.
To remove the power fuse, proceed as follows:
(7) Slide the cover back to its normal (ex-
(1) Disconnect the power cable from the
treme right) position.
(8) Reconnect the power cable to the fused
(2) Slide the clear plastic cover to the ex-
b. Knob Replacement. The SAMPLE RATE/-
(3) Grasp the FUSE PULL handle and swing
HOLD and RATIO FULL RANGE knobs are re-
it fully to the left. This will disconnect the right
placed as follows:
end of the fuse from its spring clip retainer.