(3) Solder wiring harness leads on trans-
base (24) and turn clockwise to secure.
switch (15). Refer to figure 10 for color codes.
(2) Install cap (26) on light base.
Repair the wiring harness by relpacing a de-
fective lead or replace harness as follows:
The power cables (9, 10, 13, and 14, figure 3)
are inspected and repaired or replaced as fol-
plug connector (21).
(1) Inspect the cable assemblies for cracks,
(2) Unsolder wiring harness leads on trans-
breaks, cuts, distortion, and damaged threads.
former (6), rectifier (4), and power switch (15).
(2) Test the cable assemblies for continui-
(41), securing ground leads to chassis (51).
(3) Perform a high potential test on each
(4) Remove wiring harness (4) and grom-
cable assembly, Refer to Military Specification
mets (50) from chassis (51).
b. Repair or Replacement.
(1) When replacing wire or connectors, use
insert wiring harness (4) in chassis (51).
(2) Insert screw (41), install ground leads
(2) Replace a defective cable assembly that
cannot be repaired.
and secure with nut (39).
Section VIII. NUMERICAL PARTS LISTING