2-4. Voltage Measurements
a. 0 to 1,000 Volts Dc (20,000 Ohms Per Volt).
(1) Turn the FUNCTION switch to DIRECT.
(2) Plug the black test lead into the OHMS-
(3) Plug the red test lead into the appropri-
ate range jack in the 20000 OHMS PER VOLT DC
If equipment under test has high
voltage, be sure that the power is
turned off while connecting the test lead
prods. Connect the TS-352B/U CASE
GROUND jack to the equipment ground
or test bench ground as an added safety
precaution. Failure to observe these
precautions could result in serious in-
jury, or death.
(4) Connect the black test lead prod to the
chassis (ground) and the red test lead prod to the
test point of the equipment under test.
(5) If the meter pointer goes off scale to the
left, turn the FUNCTION switch to REV.
(6) Read the meter indication on the D C
b. 0 to 5,000 Volts Dc (20, 000 Ohms Per Volt).