(1) Insert Cable Assembly, Special Purpose,
DC 20000 OHMS/VOLT jack of Multiplier Kit
(2) Connect Cable Assembly, Special Pur-
pose, Electrical CX-939/U (fig. 1-1) between the
multiplier and the 20000 OHMS PER VOLT DC
2.5V jack of the TS-352B/U.
(3) Turn the FUNCTION switch to DIRECT.
(4) Plug the black test lead into the OHMS-
(5) Connect the black test lead prod to the
chassis ground, and the clamp of Cable Assembly,
Special Propose, Electrical CX-927/U to the test
point of the equipment under test, and turn on
(6) If the meter pointer goes off scale to the
left, turn the FUNCTION switch to REV.
(7) Read the meter indication on the 0 to 5
c. 0 to 1,000 volts DC (1,000 Ohms Per volt.)
(1) Turn the FUNCTION
1000 Ω /VDC.
(2) Plug the black test lead into the OHMS-
(3) Plug the red test lead into the appropri-
ate 1000 OHMS PER VOLT AC DC jack.
(4) Connect the black test lead prod to the
chassis (ground), and the red test lead prod to the
test point of the equipment under test.