(2) Plug the black test lead into the OHMS-
(3) Plug the red test lead into the O H M S
(4) Set the range switch to the desired posi-
tion and touch the two test lead prods together.
(5) Turn the OHMS ZERO ADJ. knob until
meter pointer appears directly over the 0 on the
right side of the OHMS scale.
(6) Separate the test lead prods.
b. Measuring Resistance.
(1) Repeat procedures described in a (l), (2),
and (3) above.
cuit under test is known, turn the range switch to
the meter (a (4), (5), and (6) above).
(3) Connect the test prods across the resist-
ance to be measured.
(4) Read the meter indication on the OHMS
(5) If the resistance to be measured is un-
known, proceed as follows:
(a) Set the range switch to RX10000.
(b) Connect the test prods across the un-
(c) Turn the range switch counterclock-
wise, one range at a time, until the meter pointer
stops close to midscale.
(6) Zero adjust the meter (a (4), (5), and (6)