Do not drop or rest lid in
full open position. Possi-
ble damage to hinges or
4-48. RPM check assembly.
misalignment may result.
(3) Raise lid and install strip arm
socket and engage clamp (19).
(9) in track in lid. Align lower end of stop
(2) Install tubes and tube shields
arm with mounting flange in bottom of probe
storage compartment and secure with screw (8),
(9) Install all other parts removed
stop arm support (6) and spacer (7).
b. Installation. Install probe storage com-
(1) Position RPM check assembly
(2) Install seal nut on selector
(9) Connect and solder wiring to
proper terminals of RPM check assembly (54).
(4) Install galvanometers (69) (para.
a. Reassembly. No reassembly is required.
(1) Position potentiometer (61) in
RPM check assembly (54) and secure with
(2) Connect and solder wiring to
proper terminals of potentiometer.
(3) Install RPM check assembly.
4-50. Probe Storage Compartment Assembly
(1) Install rack (11) and secure
with screws and washers.
(2) Install lid (5) on probe storage
compartment (14) and properly align mating
hinge halves. Install hinge pin (10).