(5) Place the 100-ohm, 1 percent, -watt
resistor between the E and B jacks on the front panel.
(6) Adjust resistor R30 so that meter Mlindi-
cates 100 ohms.
(7) Remove the 100-ohm resistor, and check to
see that the meter pointer indicates full scale. If the
meter pointer does not indicate full scale, repeat the
procedures in (2) through (6) above.
of Test Set F.E.T. Position
a. Test Equipment Required. An ME-30(*) /U is
(1) Disconnect the unit from the case by remov-
ing the four panel screws.
(2) Set the polarity switch to FWD PNP.
(3) Set the function switch to F.E.T. CAL.
(4) Place the ME-30(*)/U across the E and B
jacks on the front panel.
(5) Adjust CAL control R5 (fig. 7-2) and resis-
tor R23 (fig. 71 ) so that the meter pointer indicates
full scale when the ME-30(*)/U indicates 100 mv.