+10.00 Vdc input signal and that for +1.00 Vdc
and apply a -1.0 volt signal from the dc voltage
(5) Adjust A1-R455 for an indication of
e. -1V FR Ratio Adjustment (A1-R455)
(1) Select the 20 V range and DC/DC RA-
A1-R455 is accessible through the
(2) Apply a -10.0 Vdc signal from the dc
right rear rectangular cut-out of
voltage calibrator to both the voltmeter HI/LO
the top shield.
INPUT (front) terminals and the V/LO EXTERNAL
REFERENCE terminals, simultaneously.
f. Auto Down Range Detector Adjustment
(3) Adjust the front panel RATlO FULL
RANGE control for a display of +100.000.
(1) Connect the equipment as shown in
(4) Switch the voltmeter to the 2 V range