(3) Measure the value of the ac voltage using
(.4.) Release the knob and note the meter
the procedure outlined in paragraph a
Note. If a more accurate measurement is desired
and it is determined that the special features
of the ohmmeter are not required for the
measurement, proceed to make a digital
(1) Set the mode selector switch to the
measurement as indicated in (5) and (6) below.
(5) Set the digit wheels to the noted meter
(2) Select the ohms range that gives an
indication between 1 and 10 on the
(6) Set the mode selector switch to the
bottom meter scale (OHMS).
(3) Depress the OHMS ∞ ADJUST control
DIGITAL MODE and resolve the meter
pointer to the DIGITAL OHMS target
knob and rotate the knob until the meter
pointer is on the ∞ mark.
line using the digit wheels.