(3) The statement "END OF FIGURE" appears just below the last item description in Column (5) for a given
figure in both section II and section III.
f. Qty (Column (6)). Indicates the quantity of the item used in the breakout shown on the illustration figure, which
is prepared for a functional group, subfunctional group, or an assembly. A 'N" appearing in this column in lieu of a quantity
indicates that the quantity is variable and the quantity may vary from application to application.
Explanation of Columns (Section IV)
a. National Stock Number (NSN) Index.
(1) Stock number column. This column lists the NSN by National item identification number (NIIN) sequence.
The NIIN consists of the last nine digits of the NSN. When using this column to locate an item, ignore the first four digits of
the NSN. When requisitioning items use the complete NSN (13 digits).
(2) Fig. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located. The
illustrations are in numerical sequence in sections II and III.
(3) Item column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the adjacent Fig.
column. This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.
b. Part Number Index. Part numbers in this index are listed by part number in ascending alphanumeric
(1) FSCM column. This column lists the Federal supply code for manufacturer (FSCM).
(2) Part number column. This column indicates the part number assigned to the item.
(3) Stock number column. This column lists the National stock number for the associated part number and
manufacturer identified in the part number and FSCM columns to the left.
(4) Fig. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in sections II
(5) Item column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure referenced
in the adjacent figure number column.
a. Associated Publica tions. The publications listed below pertain to the ME-525A/USM and its components:
TM 11-6625-3059-10, AM/FM Modulation Meter ME-525A/USM. (To be published).
TM 11-6625-3059-24, AM/FM Modulation Meter ME-525A/USM. (To be published.).
b. National Stock Numbers. National stock numbers (NSN's) that are missing from P source coded items have
been applied for and will be added to this TM by future change/revision when they are entered in the Army Master Data
File (AMDF). Until the NSN's are established and published, submit exception requisitions to: Commander, US Army
Communications-Electronics Command and Fort Monmouth, ATTN: AMSEL-MM, Fort Monmouth, NJ 07703-5006 for the
part required to support your equipment.
How to Locate Repair Parts
a. When National stock number or part number is not known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item
belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly groups, and listings are
divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and note the item number.
(4) Fourth. Refer to the Repair Parts List for the figure to find the part number for the item number noted on
(5) Fifth. Refer to the Part Number Index to find the NSN, if assigned.
b. When National stock number or part number is known.
(1) First. Using the index of National stock numbers and part numbers, find the pertinent National stock
number or part number. The NSN index is in National item identification number (NIIN) sequence (para 4a(1)). The part
numbers in the part number index are listed in ascending alphanumeric sequence (para 4b). Both indexes cross-
reference you to the illustration figure and item number of the item you are looking for.
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item number, verify that the item is the one you're looking for, then
locate the item number in the repair parts list for the figure.