SERVICE UPON RECEIPT AND INSTALLATION
Section I. SERVICE UPON RECEIPT OF MATERIEL
(5) Open the inner corrugated carton, and
remove the ohmmeter in its carrying case, the two
test leads, and the technical publication.
when unpacking the ohmmeter.
(6) Open the carrying case, remove the ohm-
(1) Break and fold back the metal straps.
meter and desiccant bags and check the
(2) Remove the nails from the top of the
wooden packing crate with a nail-puller, and
b. The ohmmeter may
be received as a domestic
remove the top. Do not attempt to pry off the
shipment, without a wooden crate. The unpacking
sides or top; such action may damage the
instructions given in a above apply also to un-
packing domestic shipments. If heavy wrapping
(3) Remove the packaged equipment and cut
the tape that seals the carton.
paper has been used in lieu of cartons, remove it
carefully and check the contents as in paragraph 2-
(4) Cut the barrier material along the seam,
and remove the inner corrugated carton.