b. Replacement of Readout Tube.
4-12. Organizational Repair
(1) Remove top and bottom covers (para
a. Replacement of Fuse.
(1) Turn the fuse holder cap counterclock-
wise and remove it from the body of the fuse
(2) Remove bezel and front panel by re-
moving the four screws attaching bezel to chas-
(2) Remove the defective fuse from the
fuse holder cap.
(3) With a rocking motion, carefully pull
(3) Insert a new fuse in the fuse holder cap.
the faulty tube from its socket.
(4) Install new tube, using care to properly
Be sure the fuse is a "slow-blow" type
align pins into tube socket.
with a 0.25 ampere rating.
(5) Replace bezel with front panel and re-
(4) Replace fuse holder cap in the fuse hold-
place top and bottom covers.
er body and turn it clockwise to tighten.